Saturday, June 20, 2020

A NINETY DEGREE SATURDAY IN THE BROOKFIELDS

Higher humidity saw this day more uncomfortable. After food shopping and getting the mail I remained in the AC of my home. I set the temp at 72. The anticipated tag sale didn't materialize.. wrong address! Josh picked up a used mower for $20...junk? More sales around town.

Chase Robert, sporting a new haircut, reported to mow my lawn at 4:00 PM.
The young man is ambitious and learning all about life! Afterwards I brought him home. I was advised of a rally organizing on Maple Street. Drove by the group in front of the library and chose not to get involved.

I followed the news on Oklahoma & Trump all day and opted to gong the President after 20 minutes. The crowd was smaller than purported to be. Mike Pense lauded Mr. Trump. Seems the BS is coming on strong!

Talk about the absence of masks at the BOK


k Center. Maybe 5 in one hundred? Seems there's lot of hypocrites...."Don't do as I do.. do as I say!" Watch the numbers in OK rise!?

Fathers Day tomorrow. I am the proud father for Ben and Josh...a delight to be called DAD for almost 50 years! Thanks men!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment