Wednesday, June 3, 2020

A CLOUDY WEDNESDAY TURNED CLEAR

I layed around the fort much of the day. My pain is real. I find comfort in being seated in my easy chair.

On my way to Josh  Heidi's estate I noticed a fawn as I pulled into the long driveway! It stared at me for a minute then hopped off into the woods down by the frog pond!

Josh was finishing up mowing when I arrived. Evie was fast at work in the garage building more bird houses and other things. Chase was trying to complete a Rubic Cube.

I sat in the shade for an hour and a half as the focus turned to cleaning the swimming pool. Once again Evie took charge cleaning it with dad. Today there wasn't any music blaring. I enjoyed watching the birds and the bees fly around. My solitude was enjoyed!

When I was leaving Josh said " Come back tomorrow at the same time! Will do! Tomorrow the Honda goes to the garage for a wheel-bearing replacement!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

2008 Honda Accord  260,000 miles!

No comments:

Post a Comment