Tuesday, June 16, 2020

A FANTASTIC TUESDAY!

The cool of the night provided for ideal sleep! The day began with voting. My flagadilic trousers were a hit at the polls and at Hannaford. Having worn both versions in the past 4 days I'll give them a rest.

Brilliant sunshine was almost too much as I sat outside for about 20, minutes.

In the afternoon I did more research on President Calvin Coolidge. "CAL" is my favorite. His Presidential Museum is at the Forbes Library in Northampton. I have traveled to Plymouth Notch, VT over the years. I even interviewed his late son John Coolidge when I lived in Windsor, CT.

SonJosh had different plans for me at 5:00. No fire but a visit to the second floor of his barn. I negotiated the railing-less steps with help. The view of his estate gives great perspective from the second floor. Chase came by visiting us for a bit.

In summary this one day was truly fantastic!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

Silent Cal!

No comments:

Post a Comment