Friday, June 26, 2020

ANOTHER PERFECT DAY

This Friday was as good as it comes! I spent two hours at Josh's enjoying the kids and visiting friends.. Jay & Brian. The men had two grills going and I said "I'm a vegetarian."

In the afternoon I watched VP Pense Company then I did a two hour Cape Cod review on You Tube. It seems I yearn for my moments as a National Park Ranger back in 1964!

The review allowed me to watch Years of Lightening Day of Drum.. a documentary recounting the Kennedy years in the White House. I bleed JFK and will until the day I die! Each time I watch the special I come back with new insights. To say the least JFK dealt with major issues on race relations and the threat of war. I highly recommend any one interested watch the program!

Rain is in the forecast tomorrow afternoon. We certainly can use the water!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment