Saturday, June 27, 2020

A NOT-SO-PERFECT SATURDAY!

The mood changed overnight. Cloudy weather prevailed and by afternoon showers came on for several hours. I feel the rain is needed  and it appears we'll have a daily dose of rain in the days ahead.

Josh & I entered into some very important official business which remains a secret for now.

The television highlight of my Saturday was NASCAR from POCONO. I think Kevin Harvick won the race. Another race tomorrow afternoon. Stay tuned.

I watched more of Days of Lightening Days of Drums. The one conclusion I have about my military time is IT WAS MY PEACE CORPS! I have no regrets in serving my Country. The training instilled confidence in yours truly and then some.

I am amused by Trump believers who take everything he says as gospel! The man is a liar! He didn't place first in his class in college!!!!


ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment