Tuesday, June 9, 2020

A DIFFERENT TUESDAY

It was a different kind of Tuesday for me. I did inquire with one dealer about new tires but didn't make any commitment. I will decide in the next few days as it's time.

Got my clean dry cleaning in Spencer and noticed The Salvation Army in Spencer has reopened. I have no desire to buy stuff I no longer need. Howard's now has picnic tables set outside.

Didn't follow any of the funeral. My high point in the day was visiting Josh on Birch Hill. The girls.. Lily, Maddie and Evie were playing on the hammock! Gave Maddie a National Geographic book on Moon Landing. It is fun seeing these kids enjoying life. Josh took time for a 3.5 mile run as I remained in my easy rocking chair.

Chase and I chatted then Josh returned to build a fire with green branches! I listened to Donna Diana on my Smartphone! Tonight I watched NORMAN VINCENT PEALE on YouTube! I like Rev. Peale's messages.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
Rev.  Norman Vincent Peale

No comments:

Post a Comment