Thursday, January 10, 2019

NEW BLOGGER BOOK

From time to time I feel the urge to learn more about my craft of blogging. It all began in March of '07 and since then I've crafted thousands of entries. At this point of the game I MUST GROW!

Blogging for Dummies is in its 6th Edition. With 383 pages it will serve as my bible of reference. Now I must latch up with a teacher so I can grow.
Tonight I had my first lesson : Microwaving some popcorn in a bag. Old smarty pants didn't follow directions. Instead of doing it for 2.5 minutes I did it for four. OK GOOGLE. My kitchen was in a shroud of smoke and burned popcorn. Bob the Dummy! The best part of my faux pas is I enjoyed every morsel as I like anything burnt. Mother used to say "It'll make you a better singer, Bobby!" LOL Remember the old toasters?!

My Thursday in Worcester was good. The VA takes too much of my time. My friend Jim, volunteer of My Healthy Vet taught me more stuff on accessing my medical records. The line was too long to wait to see the Agent.Visited my sister Jan who will turn 79 on February 23rd.

The day was very cold and very windy.

My good friend, Mike Lee, has passed away. Mike and Rita once lived on Ayers Street, NB. Funeral is on Saturday in Belchertown.

Ran into Eddie Fegreus at Hannaford Market. Ed is an amazing  nonagenarian. His one suggestion is "Be Happy!"

As for the wall goes.. hacksaws don't do concrete! They do steel, however!
America divided.. for sure!

Any suggestions for writing a better  blog?

Thanks for reading!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
BOX 11

West Brookfield, MA 01535





No comments:

Post a Comment