Tuesday, January 22, 2019

MY NEW WAY OF LOOKING AT LIFE

Face it.. television is the biggest antique on the block. There was a time when we had 3 stations..WBZ, WNAC and WPRO. Our B&W images were snowy and the Bow Tie antennas were in vogue. But that was 1954!

All airwave transmission have run the gamut. Cable television taught us to Pay for free tv. Today the offerings belong in the pit! STINKS.

I am a student of TV and I know what I like and don't like. I will tell you
YOUTUBE is the best. Voice-activated Remotes gives me so many options and pleasures. It is unreal. From Johnny Cash to the Everly Brothers my life is music not FAKE TV, fantasy or violence. Devoid your brains of all the junk!

I am ready to make a big move in my daily TV offerings. Who gives a shit what Trump is doing?! He's s sick Puppy.

As I suggested to my friend in FLA Glory Wisniewski eat desert first!

TUNE OUT THE CRAP AND TUNE IN TO LIFE'S PLEASURES....IT'S LATER THAN YOU THINK!

Post your feelings! I dare you to.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
BOPPOT2002@YAHOO.COM

NIVTOP IS POTVIN SPELLED BACKWARDS!





No comments:

Post a Comment