Sunday, January 6, 2019

MY JANUARY SUNDAY

It has been a very full Sunday from doing laundry to going to Ware with SonJosh. A trip to Lowes further opened my eyes to the realities of 2019. Our entire planet is connected by one word: computer. Swiping everything for pricing and cash out staggers my imagination.

In Sturbridge I got some Shell for the tiger in my tank. Computer: "approved" at $2.40 a gallon. Gas is cheaper down South. I was swept away by the giant food box called Stop & Shop. As I was telling Nancy D. I talked with a man that had a miniature computer attached to his shopping cart. He swiped an item, it recorded it and kept a running balance. No need to wait in line! Amazing. Fast-fast-fast lives we live!

Tonight I changed my hat from being a consumer to devouring all of the political news in Washington. The new year is off and running and I feel the networks offer some diversion. The Wall.. The Strike.. Name calling & all of the above set the tone for the week ahead. I like watching them  as it gives me some options in  my thought!

The cat & dog congress is interesting. "He said.. she said" Trump, Romney, Warren, & Pelosi. Sounds like a law firm.

Seton Hall missed the last basket to go down to a 1 point loss to DePaul.

I welcome new readers and have taken under advisement my loyal readers and their opinions. All in all it was a fun day Sunday!

Get ready, get set ..snow!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA

No comments:

Post a Comment