Tuesday, August 28, 2018

YOU TUBE - FROM CAPE COD TO SAIGON



In my latest go-round with YouTube I'm discovering the real YouTube! The voice search is awesome. Say "Cape Cod" and voila travelogues all about Cape towns and beaches. I am discovering ways of exploiting YouTube like I never knew before.

Take SAIGON. Twenty years ago I traveled to Ho Chi Minh City for 9 days. Tonight I am enjoying the sights and scenes. Saigon is beautiful in its narrated form historic and other wise.

Vietnam veterans should watch this presentation. As for Cape Cod I am getting closer and closer to my next trip to the Outer Cape.

Forget the heat.. rev up YouTube!





ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
ARMCHAIR TRAVELER AND THEN SOME
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585
MOON OVER HO CHI MINH CITY


No comments:

Post a Comment