Monday, August 20, 2018

MY NEW BITE ON LIFE

After suffering for more that 9 months without lower dentures today was a turning point: new teeth! The first test was biting into a Whopper Jr. and having a small order of onion rings. Voila. I made it through lunch in style washing things down with a Diet Coke.

'Plastic in the mouth' is strange so I got daring and challenged my evening meal: Chuck-Eye Steak and Howe's corn on the cob. I learned fast small pieces and delicious corn worked. Now I'm bragging. I sample other things like Bread & Butter chips.

Now, I'll have to put my teeth to bed.

I was successful in getting more blood meter strips at the VA. It seems everything I was doing was "left-handed." I must perfect this testing and my sugar-free diet.

Dirty laundry began this Monday and tonight we'll cheer for the Hometown team. Welcome back to Boston, TITO!
George had false teeth, too!
 
 
Big 100 Anniversary  coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment