Thursday, August 16, 2018

TO BOSTON AND BACK AND THEN SOME

My 9:30 Am appointment at Mass General told me I must leave early. Last  learned when not to travel to Boston: during the rush hour. There are too many implications of doing rush hour, regardless. Today I left at 6:45 and managed to avoid a lot.. having a half hour to kill.

Everything went according to Hoyle. I saw Dr. Greenberg who promised me some action in her remedy for my situation. We laughed, I had my blood tested for Lithium then went to the Veteran Shelter to pick up some paperwork I had left months ago.

Traffic in Boston brings our the best in my driving and parking. I took a chance, put on my blinkers and scooted into the front office successfully. Then it was maneuvering down Cambridge Street to Storrow Drive. It could have been worse!

The Mass Pike wasn't bad until I hit Greater Worcester and for no good reason. Stop-and-Go to Charlton. Next Stop would be Walmart-Sturbridge. I had hoped to pick-up the VHS-DVD transfer of the Potvin Family images..'Not in yet!'

Next stop would be Hannaford NB with my shopping list. I stocked up with food for the next few days. Saw people at the market. Mrs. Irma Hardy, in particular. Did find some Pumpkin Seeds at DG-NB. Getting ready for my new choppers on Monday.

No comment on the Red Sox loss, last night!

Today mileage today - 153! Coolest place on the pike: My Honda!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585

No comments:

Post a Comment