Thursday, August 30, 2018

LUCY STONE FOUNDATION ON COY HILL WB

I took a ride to the location of Lucy Stone's birthplace today and met up with Kevin Quinn, a friend. Kevin gave me a Lucy Stone postage stamp and we spoke at length about everything from diabetes to coin collecting. What amazes me is what this 56 year old male has gone through with enduring the scourge of advanced diabetes. I told him of his great courage after he showed me evidence of his amazing surgeries! Also, Kevin thanked me for referring him to THE EDWARD M> KENNEDY dental clinic on Tacoma Street, Worcester. Those in need of dental work must connect with EMK!It's FREE!

Also, while up Coy Hill I began taking movies with my SmartPhone. This will be my next challenge to post things on Facebook... along with reminiscing about the Legacy of Lucy.  1818- 2018. Time to grow!

Earlier in the day I watched Wayne Dyer's videos on YouTube. He espoused silence  as part of our daily routine!

The Patriot's football nixes my game shows tonight. Have to log onto CHRONICLE!

Still HOT!

Stocked up on Birdseye Steamfresh frozen veggies. This supply and variety is a solution to my objection to expensive vegetables.

No lower dentures in two days. HEAL!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
"A DAY OFF".
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585



No comments:

Post a Comment