Tuesday, August 7, 2018

"NO DENTURES' TUESDAY

I thought I was going to sport new bottom dentures today however "one more fitting."  My trip from the City was a "detour" in returning to the NB Senior Center. It seems my life has been a detour lately! LOL

The laundry got done early to no avail. Hot no matter where I travel!

I came up with a new idea to beat the heat: Get a PBS Home Video at the library and that I did: TRUMAN ! President Truman's life is amazing. A bankrupt haberdasher in Kansas City saw HST go onto to become successor to FDR. Truman gave people hell and enjoyed his claim to fame. His defeat of Governor Thomas Dewey in the 1948 presidential election surprised everyone except HST. This is a great story.. Truman was a great president.

Ron & Chrissie brought me a great steak supper tonight. Thanks.

Boston is in Toronto and are behind 2-1. After the exciting  Yankee 4 game  series things seem lackluster.

DEWEY DEFEATS TURMAN!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585

No comments:

Post a Comment