Tuesday, August 28, 2018

MY DIGITAL REMOTE THERMOMETER READS 118 DEGREES IN THE SUN.

What did we do to deserve this? I was in Sturbridge at 1:00 PM and the heat from the Walmart parking lot was the hottest I can ever recall. Conditions seem to be terrible. But why?

Poor laborers. At Fort Knox in the summer of 1966 I recall the U.S. Army calling off training when it passed 100 degrees. I know the All-Star Game in St. Louis wad THAT hot!

My conditions at home are decent. My AC is set at 68 degrees and a tiny fan operates at close range.

I am learning more about my HP 8710 All-In-One printer. Very sophisticated. Must recruit some college looking to make a buck by teaching Old Bob the ropes.

Don't even mention my lower denture!

Ben and family said goodbye at noon flying from Logan to Baltimore to Charlotte. A good vacation it was for all.

Fenway Franks tonight both here in the Poodle and at Fenway. Maybe their one day rest will pay off. LOL.

DAMN HOT! Time for some Slacker music on my PULSE 3.


ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585


No comments:

Post a Comment