Monday, August 6, 2018

DESERT HEAT

The thermometer on my garage wall reads 114 degrees! Today, the highway temperatures hovered around 99 degrees as I rode along Route 9. The one recourse was the AC in my Honda. Thank God for little miracles.

The AC in my kitchen is set at 68 degrees and struggles to cool down my sultry porch from now until sunset. HELP!

I did enjoy a burger at the renovates McDonalds in Spencer tonight. Pretty fancy! I think you should try it out as the ordering methods ae innovative and the help helpful.

Tomorrow I get my replacement lower dentures after 7 months of going without.Jeff N says "you'll find the old ones." LOL.

Game shows coming up. Always fun to watch. "Kemp-Nut" mowed the lawn today.No baseball tonight. Amazing finale.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585




No comments:

Post a Comment