Saturday, August 25, 2018

CRACKS IN THE RED SOX PLASTER.. FOR SURE!

Momentum in winning or losing seems to be the truth of the matter! What is wrong? Hot and cold.. I'm impatient! It's more than "You win some.. you lose some!" Cold bats for sure. Get the hell out of Florida with a victory.. please!

JOHN MCCAIN rip.. I worked a day for McCain in his 1990 quest. I was a cheerleader with his brother Joe in New Hampshire. I also saw him at Fanuel Hall, Boston c. 2001. I think Trump was wrong in labeling a man who was a POW.

YOUTUBE it is. Billy Joel at Shea..Chicago Symphony on Beethoven's 9th and Ray Conniff: " Harmony."

The birthday party at Birch Hill was wonderful seeing all of the kids interact.. old and young alike. EVIE was in charge as usual. Fun time.

Time for a TUBE!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
Channel 1
West Brookfield, MA 01585

No comments:

Post a Comment