Monday, August 27, 2018

BACK IN BUSINESS WITH MY PULSE 3 AND YOUTUBE

Thanks to my sons  I am back in business. Ben got Slacker radio blaring this morning with Neil Diamond. This is good as I have been without sounds for 90 days or more.

YouTube is giving me what I like. It is a history-type video on just about anything.

I think we need a variety of entertainment depending on the mood.

This noon Ben and I traveled to Charlton for a lunch. The Clam Box & Seafood high atop the famous hill is no comparison to Howard's or Jannines! I opted for a cheeseburger; Ben had a grilled cheese. My burger was good.

We then traveled to Sturbridge to Walmart where Ben bought a nice navy blue monogrammed gold shirt sporting the Flying Elvis  logo.

Problems in paradise with my new dentures. Canker sores. Painful as all get-out!

Did go food shopping to Hanniford Brothers in NB.Delicious Seafood Chowder, etc.

No baseball tonight..thank God. People are still optimistic .lol.


ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
AN AUDIO-VISUAL TYPE OF GUY
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585

No comments:

Post a Comment