Thursday, August 2, 2018

VHS TAPES HAVE ARRIVED FROM BELMONT, NC!

After more than 40 years Potvin Family home movies will be transformed to some vivid memories of Scituate and the Brookfields. I haven't seen these movies in decades. Seeing Ben & Josh as toddlers tells me how time flies. I know both sons, wives and families will delight in seeing these fkiks in High Definition.

I took both cassettes to Sturbridge and was surprised to learn STAPLES didn't offer the service; Walmart did! It will be a week to get copies. I will provide each son a copy for posterity. I have reviewed one film and am touched to see how memorable they are. I know each son will like this family history.

The other cassette is of North Brookfield history and Connie Mack. Haven't reviewed this one yet! Stay tined.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585

No comments:

Post a Comment