Tuesday, August 21, 2018

BLOOD SUGAR LEVEL MUCH LOWER, THANK YOU!

Well after months of frustrations I have learned how to measure my sugar levels. "Read the directions!"

Glipizide 5mg must be taken twice a day. It is active in the blood for 12 hours. Now I realize I must take one tablet early in the morning. I did this today and got a reading of 123 down from 201. yesterday. I also must take a tablet 12 hours hence.

The little metalic strips inserted in the meter are "light sensitive." I wasn't doing things right and got many E-1 error readings. Now, I think I've got this procedure mastered. I will try different daily readings and hopefully I am mastering the process. And yes, I must watch my intake of sugar (Mike Lee!)

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
A COMPLIENT PATIENT IN THE MAKING
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585

No comments:

Post a Comment