Friday, July 6, 2018

PAGEVIEWS TODAY 322

322 IS A GREAT WAY TO END THE DAY. Thanks.

The northwest winds have arrived just in time for the weekend. Mother used to refer to the "Northwest winds" coming across the meadow from the Wendemuth farm. Our parlor curtains would rise to the occasion.

The uncomfortable weather has left for a couple of days.. thang God. It seems we have been "partied to death!"

I'll have Chase mow the lawn tomorrow. Needs it.

SOX are hotter than the weather. Kansas City is trailing by eight runs. If the SOX can keep winning until the All Star break the Fenway faithful will love it. I say take one game at a time.

I did walk around most of the common sidewalk after supper. Must increase my exercise you know.

Keep on trucking my friends!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
322 CLUB
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585



No comments:

Post a Comment