Sunday, July 1, 2018

PAGEVIEWS TODAY 243

Despite the heat today was good. The intensity of solar radiation pleases some and wilts others. I have stripped down to my skiffies and have tuned in to Dr. Wayne Dyer.. again. His attitudes of life and living help me and I admit it!

"It's on its way" is a great quote in solving life's problems. So with hat thought I'll submit my solutions are on their way.

Pageviews were good today at 243. Tomorrow I travel back to the VA -Podiatry and Optometry. SB a good day. The elongated Holiday is like the forever stamps! Oh, to be stranded at the Cape where the salt water turns your ankles purple! In 1964 I did not swim in the Atlantic until July 19th! Now I must imagine it all... "It's on its way"  and so is Yankee Stadium.. Go Sox!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA o1585




No comments:

Post a Comment