Friday, July 27, 2018

"CRYING IN THE RAIN"

The Everly Brothers great hit Crying in the Rain is appropriate for this July weather. There are two kinds of people who like this weather.. those who love this clammy-type weather and those who loathe the snows of a January day.

Yesterday, I paid a visit to Steve Magnante in his North Brookfield home. Steve likes this weather! He was shirtless enjoying a peanut butter & jelly sandwich. My visit was cordial. Steve likes this type of weather. I do not!

I told Steve how I maneuvered my visit to Mohegan-Sun in June. He was surprised when I told Steve how I got in to shake his hand for free!

In other news I am discovering blood sugar stabilizers for my diabetes. Lots of offerings on the Internet. Worth looking into.

No relief in sight! Summer as usual!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585

No comments:

Post a Comment