Monday, July 2, 2018

FREE EYE EXAM & GLASSES AT THE VA

It was indeed a pleasure to visit the Worcester VA Plantation Street Clinic today. In particular was the comprehensive eye exam by Dr. Michelle Miranda and optician Donna Diana. My vision is corrected to 20/20!

Once a year I am entitled to a new pair of glasses. Today I received two bonuses: Sunglasses and a pair of "computer glasses. This is a good deal for all qualified U.S. Veterans.

I was also seen by a pediatrist. This doctor haails from Burma and was helpful in my understanding diabetes. "Water, water and water" was her




CAPTAIN JOE TORTORELLI
exhortation along with other suggestions.

Then I paid a visit to my friend Joe Tortorelli, owner of Worcester Sound and Light on West Boylston Street, Worcester. . Joe also is a "clock mechanic" repairing all kinds and shapes.

My lunch was at WENDY'S on Park Ave. CHILI and 2 plain milks it was.

The intense heat of this Monday showed me I am truly an AC type of guy!

Pete Bouchard's forecast is /is "not snow." I did see Petruzzi in East Brookfield was irrigating the growing crops.

Get ready for a Bonfire tomorrow night on the West Brookfield Town Common!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01535



No comments:

Post a Comment