Saturday, July 7, 2018

BEACH BOYS SPECIAL ON 88.5 FM WJMJ

Radio artist Glenn Culligan just finished a two hour special on the Beach Boys accompanied by Symphonic Sounds. It was a classic down memory lane. I recall all of the BBs music as I was in college when they hit the pavement. From the first to their last hit the Beach Boys live forever. They will be coming to Indian Ranch, Webster, MA, August 12th ar 2:00 and boy are the tickets pricey!$$$$$$$

Hit's include
  • Surfer Girl
  • In My room
  • Rhonda
  • California Girls
  • Kokomo
  • Fun, Fun, Fun
 AND MANY, MANY MORE! Check'em out! What's your favorite Beach Boy tune?

You can tune in for an encore performance tomorrow night on WJMJ and Glenn Culligan's masterpiece. It is truly worth listening to. I will listen to it again!

In other news, I traveled to Springfield for a visit to John B. O'Sullivan. "Johnny" took me to REDBRICK BOOKS on Page Boulevard and it was there I found a new-used paperback copy of YOUR ERRONEOUS ZONES for replacement at the library!

Chase was busy and the lawn will be mowed after the race in the AM at the Town Beach here in West Brookfield.


No comments:

Post a Comment