Tuesday, July 17, 2018

AWAY FOR A WEEK - NOW I'M BACK!

It was a function of getting my meds back on track. I was off of Lithium for several months, etc. Now I'm ready to blog my heart out. In my absence I have made new friends and I'll leave it at that.

Today's downpours left us with 3 inches of rain here in the Brookfields. I drove back from Waltham and boy was it a challenge. Few times have I driven in such conditions. Traffic flowed at a snail's pace and there were no accidents observed.

So what's new Pussycat? ALL-STAR Game scheduled in an hour or so.

Trump won't make it! He has his own agenda. He is wishy -washie in everything he handles.. or so it seems.

My home is Hot, Hot, Hot. Josh mowed the lawn on Sunday.

Concert on the Common tomorrow night in West Brookfield.. THE OTTERS.

My dad would turn 105 tomorrow 7/18/1913. He made it to 70 years. RIP Joseph E!

Must get "caught up" in matters of the mails, etc.

PLAY BALL!
 
MENTAL SHAMPOO EXPERT
Rev. Norman Vincent Peale
 
ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585

No comments:

Post a Comment