Thursday, July 19, 2018

BACK AGAIN - STAPLES TO THE RESCUE

Staples, Sturbridge, and Roland Rogowski truly has your bloggers interests at heart! Every now and then I get my All-In-One 'tuned up" and Roland is loyal to my needs. LIQUID Armor did the trick.

Now, the next step will be a replacement printer. My HP 8600 has served me well for some 20,000 copies. Now it is "dead."  I was reimbursed $114 for a return of ink I bought in January! Staples has never failed me in making things "right!"

So it's onward and upward on this perfect July Thursday. I did splurge with a Burger King lunch including "Onion rings".. my favorite.

Book to be returned Your Erroneous Zones by Wayne Dyer.

Paperwork given to the Veterans' Agent, Gary LaPine.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
BLOGGER
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585

No comments:

Post a Comment