Thursday, July 19, 2018

MY ERRONEOUS ZONE

My erroneous zone is I just don't know how to eat properly! Breakfast is never a problem and then there's lunch and supper. I am all over the map with improper nutrition!

Milk is my favorite drink and more water would be smart...then there's the temptation of fast foods. My alibi is "I live alone." I have a propensity to grab improper food like bacon and all variations of processed foods. Hard salami, .. hard headed Bob!

I have all kinds of charts provided by the VA dietician...Nothing seems right. My further alibi is the cost of food... and yes, my missing denture. That will be corrected Tuesday.

On another note came while I was reading YOUR ERRONEOUS ZONES. I was seated on the porch in a chair  when a dragon fly came in. A beauty it was as I chased it around my "space." Then in an attempt to lift up a combination window to free this drone, the aluminum window came down hard on my  third finger, right hand, squashing the nail! "F*** me!" I exclaimed. Blood gushed and I ran for the box of Band Aids. Fortunately, I caught things immediately.90 minutes later things seem to be in control. Throbbing it does.

The moral of the story is read your book and forget about dragon flies as entertainment! LOL.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
Injured Blogger
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585

 

No comments:

Post a Comment