Friday, July 20, 2018

A RECAP OF MY JULY FRIDAY

First to Southbridge were gasoline is $2.659 a gallon .30cents cheaper than Country Corner in  WB! I tanked-up 35 dollars worth. I went to the RMV for a license renewal only to find out I needed a copy of my birth certificate. Back Monday!

I did a good amount of reading today.. both Dyer and Peale. Both men were prolific writers and inspiring messages.

Got a nice call from sister Janet. She invited me out for my birthday on the 29th!

Had an interesting inquiry about handling an estate in Spencer of a painting contactor. Consulted with SonJosh. Also called Bernier Bouvier, Painter, for possible interest. There's also a 2003 Harley-Davidson cycle in the estate! More later.

A very warm July day, indeed. OOps, almost forgot MOON LANDING.. JULY 20, 1969! Where were you? I was in Charlton City!

Baseball is back in business. Boston is in Detroit. Tomorrow a 6:10 PM Game!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
"FRIDAY"
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585

No comments:

Post a Comment