Monday, July 30, 2018

A BOILER PLATE MONDAY

Things got done by me this day. An oil change at Ken's Citgo in EB started my day. It is the best insurance for my Honda with 239,100 miles on it. Then I did one lap around the Town Common. I traveled to NB then to Sturbridge and checked out Marshals fashions. Haven't bought any clothes there in months! Walmart has an amazing array of HDTV television.. cheap!

Next I tanked up with "Southbridge gasoline"
at $2.69 a gallon. Still cheap.

No mail from Belmont, NC. Anxiously awaiting a family video from Ben.

Laundry in Warren then a highlight in listening to Dr. Wayne Dyer's philosophy. Nothing compares to his wonderful thoughts on life and living!

The Red Sox game is now in extra innings. Will the Sox win? Stay tuned!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585

No comments:

Post a Comment