Sunday, February 21, 2021

A SUNSHINE SUNDAY IN FEBRUARY

This Sunday saw brilliant sunshine all day. The ponds reflected safety and fisherman enjoying their craft. I traveled to NB for food after calling Richard Johnson who agreed to come. We traveled to the Quabbin then to New Braintree to see Deny Long. Dennis came to the door without a hat or coat and our visit was brief."Johnson" wanted me to buy his lunch at SubWay and I renegged as I don't particularly like their food!Dick gave me a book by Tucker Carlson which seems to favor Donald Trump! I enjoyed watching collegiate basketball and NASCAR from Daytona before seeking out The Potvins who were visiting Ronnie & Chrissies. I enjoyed my visit as I haven't visited the Marchessaults in months. I was attracted to Heidi's spiffy new Jeep Wrangler. Hey, why not?! Josh promised a 'Campfire by weekend!'Ben called from Belmont,NC saying his family was going to have Eggs & sausuages for supper!Earlier I started the Allante' to warm it up. My Sunday was pitch perfect! Snow is in the forecast. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment