Friday, February 19, 2021

AN ALLANTE' FRIDAY

It seems all of the problems of my Allante' disappeared with the presence of Josh.This morning's snow of 3 inches didn't intefere with correcting a dead battery. He presented a dimunitive electronic ghizmo and connected it to the battery terminals behind the passenger seat and voila..my car responded nicely. Next, CARFAX Vehicle History Report was secured giving me a comprehensive six page report. This report is awesome recounting the history of repairs, service and inspection. It seems the Allante spent its life on Cape Cod since 35,160 miles from 7/26/1999! CARFAX is comprehensive and my Allante' passes the grade with flying colors and it shows! Later in the day I spent a couple of hours with thw Grandkids.The weather keeps on trying mens souls! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment