Thursday, February 11, 2021

A FAMILY THURSDAY

Much of this Thursday was spent watching the Impeachment trial of Donald J. Trump. Although the evidence is compelling it may not be enough for a verdict of "guilty!" Maybe tomorrow will reveal the final verdict? I tried twice to reach Chase for a ride in his Wrangler however he wasn't at home. I drove over to Birch Hill and enjoyed the company of my grandchildren. Second grader Evie was work8ing with her computer. She has a cordless mouse and continues to dazzle me. We kidded around with her writing Bob Potvin Blogger. Amazing to say the least. Then Josh asked me to ride with the family to Sturbridge to Walmart and a sports store where Evie got a new pair of sneakers. It was a lighthearted trip. We got back at 6:00. There's a lot of snow on the ground... ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment