Friday, February 26, 2021

A FULL FEBRUARY MOON OVER BIRCH HILL

It was a treat to observe the full moon rising above the campfire. It didn't last long before the cloud cover took over. My day began early with a 8:20 apointment in Worcester at the VA. It was a good meeting with a suggestion of "soak your feet in warm water to improve circulation." I did when I got home. Josh drove on to Boston to Mass General to pick up Heidi's smart phone. We were back in WB before noon. I laid low until 5:00 for a promised campfire. It was still daylight. Friends came by for a nice social gathering of the Potvin's friends. I enjoy listening to younger parents. I reminisce of my days of moe than 50 years ago with student loan's etc. I left at 6:15 as I was getting cold. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment