Tuesday, February 2, 2021

GROUND HOG DAY

Blood glucose 122. Ten inches of snow was recorded on my driveway according to my son, Josh. He brought his orange snow blower to do the trick after Ronnie M did the initial plowing. I was able to drive to Country Corner for my newspapers and then get my mail after three days. That was it for me. My day was spent watching the news. Snow amounts varied around New England. Further I watched YouTube features on Cadillac Allante's. I am finding reviewing the specials refresh my experiences after not owning such a car for years. Then I went out in the garage to review the many aspects of my car. I filled the windshield reservoir of antifreeze and noticed how the digital clock had reset itself to February 2! Gotta relearn how to take the top down. Later in the afternoon I watched Judith Durham and The Seekers for entertainment. This Tuesday was very good!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN



No comments:

Post a Comment