Tuesday, February 23, 2021

ANOTHER QUIET DAY

The day began with a full tank of gasoline at $2.499. I said to Amantha "it'll be $3.00 by the Fourth of July!" Next I called sister Jan and greeted her for her 81st birthday. She related the death of Judy Foley Thomasian. Some may recall Judy with her baton. My Social Security came in a day earlier. Will do my banking tomorrow.Paid my auto insurance bill for the Allante': $329.31. I got a $20 check from ATT! After watching some television I decided to cruise around WB and NB. A boring afternoon until I watched Professional Bowling. I like the craft of big balls.The moderate temperatures tells is Spring is on the way. The snow will disappear in the weeks ahead.i RAN THE Allaante' for a while upon return. That's all folks! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment