Monday, February 22, 2021

A QUIET SNOWY MONDAY

Much of my day was spent learning more about my 1991 Cadillac Allante'.The unit sold for $57,260 new.Only 1928 models were manufactured. I watched YouTube features about the car. Also, I received my excise bill on the 2008 Honda. Only $64.90! The snow began in mid afternoon. It seems the flurry was light and may have changed to rain? We need a melt-down and appears to bw headed our way by the weekend.Been having trouble accessing my mail. Maybe Josh can help? Ken Jennings is off JEOPARDY! The executive producer is pitching in. Sister Jan turns 81 tomorrow. Amazing. Will call her with greetings. Saw where friend Dick Fuller turned 80 today. Uncle Albert was born on today's date in 1918.The poor guy only live to age 64. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment