Friday, February 5, 2021

A CLOUDY FRIDAY

 Blood glucose 105 I began my Friday by cancelling my Podiatry appointment for Monday. Josh had a conflict so I rescheduled it for February 26th. Seems it is impossible to get an appointment right away?! I also cancelled my blood draw for Monday. Traveled to Spencer for my dry cleaning. It started to snow for a while. Didn't go to Hannaford NB. Will go tomorrow morning. I enjoyed watching ten pin bowling before calling Chase who was in deep slumber. As it was Josh called asking if I wanted a haircut. I usually get clipped about once a month. He surprised me with a clean-shaven persona! We then drove around Lake Wickabaug studying properties. I enjoyed Progresso Split Pea Soup for supper. Seton Hall plays UConn tomorrow at noon! Go Pirates!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN



No comments:

Post a Comment