Friday, February 12, 2021

A SOMEWHAT BORING FEBRUARY FRIDAY

Blood glucose 86..This Friday was another cold day.After reading the newspaper I traveled to Spencer to pick up my clean laundry. From there I decided to tavel to North Brookfield for a $7.00 car wash. My black Honda looked like a salt lick for cows. Hannaford purchases were few. Bic razors, Irish Spring soap, water , bananas and some delicious Gourmet Raisin Oatmeal cookies! I returned to the Poodle and watched the Trump Impeachment defense. This wasn't as exciting as the other two days. Frankly I'll be glad when it's over. Looks like he'll get out of it?! After a nap I decided to travel to New Braintree. Nothing doing anywhere! No faamily today. Wanted to see Heidi's new Jeep Wrangler. HAve you seen the Honeynut Cheerio's Happy Heart designs? ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment