Tuesday, February 16, 2021

A TUESDAY OF FRIENDS

I began this day by sending a thank you letter to Mattie Bryar in Eden, NSW, Australia. I thanked Mattie for Rod's book and CD. Then I got a call from Worcester and Joe Tortorelli of Worcester Sound.Joe is big in antique clocks and other items of antiquity. He has band organs and other goodies. Next I got a phonecall from Steve Magnante. Steve is a sophisticated mind and a student of mine. He invited me to travel around the County in his Volvo. Also I wanted Steve to see my red Allante. Steve gave it high grades.Next I received my insurance bill from Arbella Insurance in the amount of $329.31. Will decide how I will pay it in the ensuing seeks ahead.Also got a notice from the VA for a Podiatry appointment on Friday Feb 26th at 8:20 AM. Must tell Josh.Despite the inclement weather my Tuesday was good. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment