Monday, February 15, 2021

PRESIDENTS DAY 2021

My morning was spent doing chores and going to NB for food shopping. The usual hard salami was gotten along with other stuff. It was misty and the whole day was not nice. The week will get worse before it gets better. Fortunately I located some JFK and his final days on television which was excellent.Although I have seen this before it was good in seeing it again. Some things never grow old.I found four cassettes to be played on my player in the Allante: The Beatles, Fats Domino, The Kingston Trio and Elvis. This will be fun to play as they evoke nostalgia.I just have to be patient as the worst of winter is at hand.... one day at a time. I also reminisced on all presidents since I was born.Some were better than others. Who do you like the best? ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment