Thursday, February 4, 2021

A FEBRUARY CAMPFIRE

A late in the day phone call from Little Evie invited me to a campfire started by Dad. Earlier in the day I watched the Senate hearings on Marty Walsh for his appointment to Secretary of Labor. I found the responses by the Mayor interesting. I feel he'll prove to be a good Secretary. The day was quiet. I watched YouTube and John Denver and ABBA until the phone call came. It seemed the skies cleared at 5:00 PM when I arrived. Evelyn was dressed in a beautiful blue snowsuit as she was lost in her father's smartphone.  Josh and I spoke about the need of me rescheduling my Monday VA appointments in Worcester. We talked about Lily's Monday birthday who will turn 15.I remained for an hour when Jay and Brian arrived. It was a good Thursday in February!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN


No comments:

Post a Comment