Thursday, February 18, 2021

A GOOD THURSDAY - DEAD ALLANTE' BATTERY AND ALL

Life is full of surprises. Today I found my battery dead in the Allante'! It seems something was drawing to make it dead. Now comes the easy part: WHERE IN HELL IS THE BATTERY? I looked for an hour under the hood. Nothing. I called the dealer who gave me some insight: 'It is behind the passenger's seat!" Next I looked on YouTube for directions and found the battery's location. DA. My battery charger has one terminal missing. I called Josh who admits he has cables so that part of the problem is solved. That's the easy part. Next It's complicated. To be continued! It was a day of connecting with friends. Saw Ray Thibeault at Hannaford. Hadn't seen Ray for over a year.Next I called John B. O'Sullivan in Springfield. Next I spoke with Dave Cameron.. then Nancy D.The day went by.I enjoyed some Progresso Creamy Roasted Chicken Wild Rice for supper.Grabbed the can by mistake! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment