Sunday, February 14, 2021

SETON HALL 57-51 OVER MARQUETTE

This Sunday saw the Pirates of Seton Hall prevail over Marquette University. I watched the gave over to Josh's home while Chase Robert slept with pillows over his head! Evie was eager to show me her latest Legos creation a house. I am thrilled with her industry. Then she took out her laptop computer and fashioned new creations as we watched the Pirate game. Josh built a fire in the fireplace making it comfortable and somewhat relaxing. In the morning I did laundry at the Warren Laundromat as I read the New York Times.Tonight I watched 60 Minutes and BILL GATES. Anderson Copper interviewed Bill.Then the dimunitive gymnist dazzled us with a heartfelt story. Weatherwise today and much of the week will be dismal. Tomorrow I go to Hannaford for some grub.Today was good! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment