Wednesday, February 10, 2021

A VERY COLD WEDNESDAY IN FEBRUARY

Blood glucose 86. My driveway was completely shoveled by Josh when I got up at sunrise. The temperature was 9 above. After my routine morning chores I drove to get the Times. Amantha sported a beautiful red winter jacket bearing "Country Corner" embroidery. It was there I decided not to go far as I fear slipping on ice and snow.Instead I listened to Rod Bryar's CD'Moods of the Blues."Then I watched Understanding the Secrets of Human Perception The Great Courses. The Impeachment 2 Trial of Donald J. Trump really caught my interest for hours. The Democratic testimony was absolutely compelling. "Trump is a sick puppy" I thought. More testimony tomorrow. Both Josh & Chase called me. In both cases plans didn't materialize. Chase wanted to go driving. I was reluctant to take him out for I didn't feel it was adviseable with snow. Josh had plans for a 5 o'clock party for Lily only to have plans cancelled for other committments.I hunkered down continuing to watch the Hearing.I'm getting used to watching "selected" cable programming. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment