Sunday, February 7, 2021

A SNOWSTORM SUPER BOWL

Blood glucose 116  -weight 165lbs.It was a lazy Sunday. I got up later. .read the Sunday Times then went to Warren to do laundry. It was quiet until the snow began at 11:00 am. By the time I got back the snow was moderate and continued until late in the day. I enjoyed watching two collegiate basketball games. The first was Indiana and Iowa. IU won in overtime. The second game was between Georgetown and Villanova. I thought Georgetown was going to defeat Villanova but in the final minutes Nova prevailed. Then the Super Bowl hype prevailed. I did watch the first half and found the ads "wild." The one that touched my heart was the TOYOTA ad that featured the girl who suffered a double amputee. I didn't watch the second half. Tom Brady terrific. My guess is Tampa Bay prevailed??

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN


No comments:

Post a Comment