Friday, December 13, 2019

UNEVENTFUL FRIDAY THE 13TH

Blood glucose 82

It was a Friday as usual. Early physical therapy woke me up. I did contact the VA to extend my sessions another 10 times. Also received a supply of  camphor cream for my eczema condition and other supplies.

South Georgia called at suppertime. My "Pecan Pal" checks in with me every now and then. A good friend and brother. Did mail a package to friend and brother, Bill Gross, in Vancouver,
Washington.

Subscribed with the BTN Network with Charter for tomorrow's Seton Hall- Rutgers men's basketball game at four. Go Pirates!

Visited Chase, Josh, Evie and Maddie late in the day.  Evie is one sharp kid. When asked "what one topic she liked in school best....without hesitating Evie responded "Recess!" OMG.

Rainy weather and gales are in the forecast!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN



No comments:

Post a Comment