Thursday, December 12, 2019

THE FULL COLD MOON 2019

Blood glucose 110

The spectacular lunar display reflecting on the snow cover of last night provided a lunar display of the highest order! I caught the moonrise as I was bringing my Honda to Parson's Automotive in East Brookfield. It was truly inspiring. The moon will be full tonight at 4:51 PM!

Today I've been alone in my Man Cave waiting for a call saying the alignment was complete. My day has been spent learning more about the mysteries of the Moon and other entertaining performances like Linda Ronstadt. Poor Linda.

Did get some relief on my itchy back by Cathy rubbing on a lotion. Makes three days in a row.

SonJosh cleared some of the snowpack on the drives. Today's solar has melted some of it.

And yes, tomorrow is Friday the thirteenth! Combine it with a full Moon and the crazies will howl like a cayote! Me? Not to worry!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment