Sunday, December 1, 2019

THE FIRST SNOW OF THE SEASON HAS BEGUN!

Blood glucose 104             Weight 174.2 lb

Get ready..get set..snow! It's December and I say let it snow! It began at 3:30PM. Did my laundry and other chores earlier in the day. Seems the beginning of the work week will be compounded by slippery roads and people falling and fender benders.

My Sunday afternoon was spent watching Ken Burns' "BASEBALL." As a baseball enthusiast I enjoy watching baseball's history. Many memories.

Uncertain on tomorrow's happenings. Have a therapy session scheduled for 10:00AM. Doubt if my "Chiquita" domestic will appear  at 9:00 AM.  A.P. MEN'S TOP 25 POLL will be out after one tomorrow. Think Seton Hall will maintain their ranking of 13th.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
Salem's

Birch Hill

Kemp's Christmas Trees


No comments:

Post a Comment