Saturday, December 14, 2019

A DISMAL SATURDAY AND A DEVASATING LOSS BY SETON HALL

Blood glucose 89       Weight 174.5 lbs

Despite foul weather and a terrible loss by Seton Hall to Rutgers University my Saturday was good.  I spent an hour and a half at the WBES watching Evie a and and other first and second graders practicing basketball. Heidi, Chase and Maddie also were observing our little Dynamo. Josh was one of the coaches.

Then it was to NB for food. I treated myself to some pistachios and Maple flavored bacon and other goodies.

I did watch basketball all afternoon. Seton Hall fell by 20 points to Rutgers and they are plagued by injuries by Myles Powell and Mombocaskvili! Powell sustained an eye injury and didn't play the second half! Is Seton Hall a sinking skip? Sad!'Kashsvili" will be out weeks I'm afraid. And Maryland game is scheduled for Thursday at 7:00 PM.

Weather isn't worth talking about!

Running low on insulin injections!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN



No comments:

Post a Comment